Sensationnel HD Lace Front Wig Butta Lace Unit 40
- 100% Premium Fiber
- Wider Parting
- Ear to Ear Lace
- Heat Safe Up to 350-400℉
- Virtually Undetectable
- Blends With Most Skin-Tones
The most visible lace hairline due to tint color and doubled knots; however, baby-hairs help give a more natural appearance. Blends with limited skin-tones.
This invisible lace absorbs light, making it virtually undetectable as it "melts" into almost all skin-tones. The hairline is pre-plucked with baby-hairs for an extremely natural appearance.
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when hair is completely dried.
- Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
- If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.