Sensationnel Instant Fashion Wig Alyssa
Colors Shown: T2/30 and T2/27
Additional style to Instant Fashion WigBlunt bob style with China bangs
Classic style for any occasion
Easy to maintain at an affordable price
- Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
- Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with luckwarm water from the top (cap) to help reduce tangling.
- Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
- Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and use towel to pat dry. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
- Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
- Use heat appliances only when the hair is completely dry.
- Apply small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.